Black Organic Pigment Line up (N-black, E-black, P-black, H-black...)
- It is a nano-dispersion solution based on carbon black.
- Carbon black absorbs infrared light. And it has excellent shielding properties.
- Excellent compatibility with polymer resins. For example, urethane, acrylic, ester.
- Customized dispersion liquids can also be provided to customers
- Representative series include E type, P type, H type, etc.
- Applications Used for window film, PPF, color filter, exterior painting, etc.
Carbon Black Series
- Product name : N-Black, E-Black, H-Black, P-black etc
- Appearance : Black
- Particle size : 30 ~ 50 nm
- Solid contents : 10 ~15 Wt%
- Viscosity : 10~80 cps
- Materials : Carbon black, TiN, Aniline black etc
- Base solvent : MIBK, MEK & monomer
- Application : Window film, Black PPF, Mobile Phone
- Customization possible after ordering consultation
- Black pigment dispersion products are available to order